Friday, January 18, 2008

Sega Genesis on a Hauppauge PVR 150...

Duration: 00:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-30 05:44:03
User: elbryan42
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

pvr  150  sega  genesis  

Description:

Here's a video of me playing the first level of the Sega Genesis game, The Lost Vikings. It was encoded with my Hauppauge PVR 150 video capture card. Notice the weird video image compared to all the rest of my vids... Note that this video is posted so that I can use it with tech support to hopefully fix the problem. I've been trying to speedrun and record the Genesis version of Earthworm Jim for quite some time...

Comments

elbryan42 ::: Favorites  2008-01-04 17:50:32

The ISO version, ordered from NCIX. It's been about two years ago, so I can't remember much more. I was asking at the Hauppauge forums and no one has an answer. :|
__________________________________________________
emiliho ::: Favorites  2008-01-04 17:42:02

Which PVR 150 Card??
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

People already bowing down to me?
korean drummers (1)
Academy Is
Japanese students danced in north salem high1/3
Kyo and Toshiya
300 Pizza
Don't Touch My Fruit Punch! Larxoxoee!
Christmas 2007 ~ Cats helping us open gifts
Slavoj Zizek about European Graduate School EGS 2006 1/2
young Leonidas Kavakos plays No24 by Paganini
Benny Benassi - Time
kid smokeing something
Brendan's Serpico Impersonation
Uriah heep- Wizard(original)
Field day is NOT easy part 2
HORRA MOVEH!
Video Blog #70 - Working Now
Ben Smart Stunts Clip Reel
Hyuga Neji tribute
Kid gets the crap beat out of him


 

No comments: