Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shut Me Up Hellsing Style

Duration: 03:49 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-19 17:36:23
User: redemption136
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Hellsing  AMV  OVA  alucard  seras  integra  pip  walter  jan  luke  valentine  dandy  man  alexander  anderson  shut  

Description:

This took several hours of precious exam study time. I tried not putting too many effects, as that often ruins AMVs. Anyways, I know the song is overused but do you think I give a shit? I screwed up with some of the syncing and timing, and at one point I tried making it look like Jan was talking. Hope you guys noticed it. heh... I love it! Mindless Self Indulgence rocks. lol Anyways, hope you guys enjoy. Hellsing OVA 1, 2, and 3 were used in the creation of this AMV. #64 - Top Favorites (Today) - Film & Animation - Canada

Comments

hellsingmillenia324 ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 18:02:25

This is timed and sync quite well in my opinion. :) I like when he kicks down the door and you have it match with the sounds. awesome! And the song itself is fucking fantastic.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2: Lobsta Dragon
Anne Hula
mom and weed
Fighting in the gurdawara
pink
Puyo Puyo Fever ぷよぷよフィーバー ほほうどり12連鎖
Puyo Puyo Fever ぷよぷよフィーバー ユウちゃん12連鎖
Puyo Puyo Fever ぷよぷよフィーバー Kosuke VS SyphonVectorman 2/3
Puyo Pop Fever ぷよぷよ フィーバー アルル[5色] VS カーバンクル[3色]
snorkeling with Issa
Unbreakable Spirit
BEAT BY JR J ROC#3
MV- 蔡依林 -寫真集
Re: My video for youtube idol contest
Sandstorm in Mario Paint
Croc attacking cape buffalo (Croc lucha buffalo)
Sailor Moon Stars Ep.194 2/2 Español Latino
Naruto x Sakura
Chipmunks: With You by Chris Brown
Steve Fiore


 

No comments: