Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Shiki Tohno by Ibukuh vs Shiki Nanaya

Duration: 02:06 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-25 18:47:29
User: Skillkill107
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Shiki  Tohno  Mugen  Nanaya  

Description:

Roa sighed I didn't mean to knock them out ...Wait where's Shiki?! He might have been hurt in the previous fights and Ciel knocked him out before she tried to kill me and yet he's not here...That idiot probably ran off during the fight... Roa went out the front door and saw the mutilated corpse of Kain... something definitely isn't right...wait what ever did this might be after Shiki! Well at least thats what he told himself he knew in all likely hood that Shiki himself slaughtered him but he didn't want to believe it Shiki was too compassionate to butcher someone and walk away... Roa followed Shiki's path etched into the grass with blood to a dense forest and thena horrid thought entered his mind if it was Shiki's blood then he was without a doubt already dead but if not...he shook his head I can't think about that now... Roughly an hour's walk in the trail ended Crap that was my only lead... Then He saw Shiki. Thank god he's still alive... He sitting by the tree quietly pondering what he should do next Shiki noticed Roa and grinned his eyes filled with blood lust... ________________ I'm probably Going to use Ibukuh's Shiki instead of Satsujinki when showing Shiki's Nanaya side simply because 1.He sounds similar to Shiki allowing me to show that other people can't really tell the difference between the two Shiki's 2.He retains many of Nanaya's moves without Comboing identically to Nanaya 3.It will reduce Flak from people who want to scream I'm using a cheapie to kill normal characters 4.He is pretty slow and gives me some challenge to fight faster opponents with him I won't write a real guide because Shiki Nanaya is 100% legit...And BTW I might be able to put out videos on the weekdays if I have time now because I have my computer in my room again

Comments

Chimpmaster657 ::: Favorites  2007-08-26 13:11:12

Shall be interesting.
__________________________________________________
Skillkill107 ::: Favorites  2007-08-26 09:45:59

I write the story on the spot so I guess its going to turn into a tragedy regardless of how I try to steer it.
__________________________________________________
Chimpmaster657 ::: Favorites  2007-08-26 02:03:50

Very sad, the story I mean.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

FU MANCHU - Eatin' Dust (live in Tokyo, 2000)
Nutty Professor, Fart Scene - Edit
Blues in C
CS2 Sasuke
Racin - INDEPENDIENTE 20-05-2007
The Album Leaf - Into the Sea
Las Pelotas - Shine - El Teatro 23-02-07
BAL 2007 Radostina
もえたん 第07話 「狙われた学園祭」.part3
DUST IN THE WIND...
My Drag car HJ build process & 1st runs
SUGIZO - Synchronicity by Soundtrack fullsize
A bomb in wardour Street
Taking Life
PALENKE SOULTRIBE LIVE IN NYC TROPIC
buy YOU a drink
clubpenguin surfs up trailer
Huckabee Grilled on Flip Flops
pj harvey - white chalk & silence - later with jools holland
Uday Speaks for FA


 

No comments: