Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Scalpel (Drist Cover)

Duration: 03:34 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-28 10:30:06
User: zerosband
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Drist  The  Scalpel  Cover  Instrumental  Rock  Orchids  And  Ammunition  Marcus  Henderson  zeroeffect  band  

Description:

What can I say, Drist Kicks ass, and I think Marcus Henderson is an awesome guitarist!!! A few mistakes, but I think it turned out well. Sorry for the extra noise, just changed my strings, so of course their going to sound a bit springy, I'm surprised that the microphone picked it up considering I'm playing far from my amp, and the mic's right next to the amp... Anywho, this song is pretty strait foward. All Drist song prior to their new ones coming from their albulm are in dropped D tunning. If the end seems a bit wiered, I accidently stepped on my cable and unplugged my guitar, and had to re-record the last part. Enjoy!

Comments

Acrilox666 ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 06:33:44

whoa good work wish i could play like that drist rocks!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Trasmigrazione Black & White
the replacement killers intro
Stunts & Fights scenes
Tru Baller Sickness
UT2004 Little Combo Compilation by [000]TuVoK


 

No comments: