Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Preview of my upcoming video on the NWO, Illuminati,

Duration: 03:38 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-27 03:30:27
User: stevedwnng
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

NWO  New  World  Order  Illuminati  Read  National  Card  RFID  Chip  Implant  Bush  Dictator  NAU  North  American  Union  

Description:

Let be known that I have never bought into conspiracy theories. I have always used common sense, intuition, and supporting evidence to determine my beliefs. However, I cannot ignore the massive amounts of evidence. I only base my reasoning on the evidence I have found thru my own research, not hearsay. I would like to ask that everyone who watches this do so with an open mind, and I have tried my best to present it from a realistic viewpoint. What you see hear is basically just the opening segment, and a few quick clips of footage from later on in the finished version. Although these are just a couple video clips, the proven facts of evidence I have found and collected is included in the final version. I only ask the people make their judgement call only after watching the finalized version when it is completed. My reason for posting this preview is to gain peoples insight, and ask what others might know that they feel should be included. It will include the history of the privately owned Federal Reserve, their intentions, the recent laws that have been signed by the president, his motives, and what the powers that be intend to to our nation.

Comments

eyeOOsee ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 05:04:31

I support you whole-heartedly. Power to you, my friend. It is not easy to take a walk thru this dark side of the reality of our world. But "knowing your enemy", esp. when you think they are protecting you, is ultimately in your own best interest. You may need to collect your thoughts and avoid these films for them to digest, but them watch them again periodically. I cannot stress enough AEROSOL CRIMES. It is also right here on youtube.
__________________________________________________
stevedwnng ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 00:55:57

Thanks. I've seen Zeigiest, Freedom to Facism, Loose Change, and starting on End Game now. I will definitely check out "The Money Masters" Thanks for the info.
__________________________________________________
1966GA ::: Favorites  2007-12-29 22:05:35

NEW YEAR'S EVE NATIONWIDE RON PAUL MARCH For details in your city/state go to this site: ronpaulmarch (dot) com Also, this is what will be in NY Times Square ronpaultimessquare (dot) com Please spread this far and wide. Thanks!
__________________________________________________
PerrootsDotOrg ::: Favorites  2007-12-29 19:06:52

nice video. I've never been a conspiracy theorist either, but my eyes have been opened over the last few months. Keep up the good work and keep informing the people! Perroots dot org.
__________________________________________________
eyeOOsee ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 23:13:47

Well, I applaud you and your efforts. Five Stars I do. Every day more poeple are seeing things in a new way and "waking up". We have been inundated with mind control. They do not want a population of critical thinkers. So...keep going out of your way to be one! If you check Alex Jones websites, he can probably tell you the most about the camps.He has seen this coming for years. Infowars dot com and prisonplanet dot com. Power to you!!
__________________________________________________
stevedwnng ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 12:51:58

Thanks. I'm just starting to learn about the chemtrails. I'm afraid that over the last few weeks I'm opening my eyes for the first time. I want to include as much as I can making the finalized video, yet also show the proof so people understand, rather then trying to claim something with no evidence. Does anyone know where I can find more on the camps?
__________________________________________________
eyeOOsee ::: Favorites  2007-12-27 23:15:04

If you survive THAT video, then check out another by Bill Still on google called "The Money Masters", Warning,it is 3 and a half hours long, and every second of it will show you THE ENTIRE TRUTH BEHIND THE WHOLE DAMNED WORLD CHESS GAME!! Or get REAL brave and watch "ENDGAME" by Alex Jones for a few more hours...It's new, and free to download off of google or his website at prisonplanet dot com or dot tv.
__________________________________________________
eyeOOsee ::: Favorites  2007-12-27 23:03:37

There are more people that are already where you are at....and even far beyond what you have found out so far. And this has been building for years. Chemtrails alone were first noticed in the USA in the late '90's, after Gulf War 1. If you care to know the brutal and barbaric truth on just that ONE part of this mess, please google AERESOL CRIMES by Clifford Carnicom, or carnicom . com
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Postal 2 Scissors
1000lb Man
子ブタ Pig
L Word 306 - Monogamy
Aerial Fabric
bunker rave 2002 - personagens
Grimme feat. Herbert Grönemeyer
BMW Mostar, 17.11
[HQ] Unstoppable Marriage Ep10 p4
Pump up the Volume
"Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" Chapter 4
The Dukes of Hazzard - Sigla iniziale
Binbir Gece 41. Bölüm Fragmanı Sesli
Maria Taylor & Kristofer Åström 'Better With The Night'
Wu Tang Clan FIGHT @ BB Kings (Summer 07)
Tomb Raider ANNIVERSARY - PERU level (videos & screenshots)
Baby
Bleach AMV-Snitches and Talkers get Stitches and Walkers
JPOG Death Duels & others
PSPE - PSP Homebrew emulator


 

No comments: