Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Spinning Camera Phone Study #4

Duration: 00:15 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-07 03:41:42
User: randombutler
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

spinning  camera  phone  study  cops  

Description:

The first published instance of me spinning my camera phone around in a dark environment while filming a video through that camera phone's seat of its soul. What you will never see is one of the best camera phone videos ever, which had a couple of really cool spiral shapes and shit. That was actually the original spinning phone video that I filmed in the dark, but I had to delete that because it wasn't under the semi-arbitrary 100kb limit of messages that can be sent from my phone. In fact, that great video was only one of several in this series that, while exemplifying the qualities laid out by the guidelines of the original contest, had to be deleted due to being over 100kb. Of course, I wouldn't have to worry about that limit if somebody on the internet wanted to send me a cable that would hook my Nokia phone up to my computer...I can't remember exactly what model of phone it is, but if you are really serious about sending me that cable then just message me on YouTube and I will make every effort to get you the information you need to order it for me or just send me your old one if you suspect that we might be using, or have used, the same model of camera.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Beste Klan
Ronan Keating - Life Is A Rollercoaster
ArMy oF TwO
Tribute to L
Ginny and Neville tribute - - Neverending Story
Rubik's Slow Solve =[
Burkman
freestyle soccer
"The Down Come of Men" by Artificial Infektion
4 yr old flips ( read description )
Bruce Campbell
Hardstyle tutorial ( kind of )
Disappearing Act
Monólogo da compadecida
خواف.....من جد
Urban Red Fox: 'Meet the Foxes' - Part 6 of 6
Sensor de Chuva - Xsara VTS
San Andreas !Otra vez Talento Venezolano¡
My maid! hot
Lucien - Angel of the Night


 

No comments: