Monday, December 3, 2007

Literati-Contagious

Duration: 02:10 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-09 10:33:54
User: Cheer4me2
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT'S SUCH CRAPPY QUALITY! WHEN I WAS MAKING IT, IT WAS FINE...NOW WHEN IT'S UPLOADED IT'S REALLY BLURRY AND THE SONG HAS THESE WEIRD NOISES...SORR,Y I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!! I own nothing...just a little vid for one of my favorite couples!!!! i know i went a little overboard with the flashes...oh well song: conatgious by avril lavigne

Comments

alggsfan ::: Favorites  2007-10-15 12:30:58

luv the song and luv gg
__________________________________________________
effusionsoffancy ::: Favorites  2007-10-28 23:36:29

That sucks about the blurriness, but despite that it's still an amazing video :) The effects and clips go really well and I like the flashes, I don't think you went overboard. :)
__________________________________________________

No comments: